My makeup routine is pretty low key. During the day I'm the Queen of the 'No Makeup' look; light blush/bronzer, highlighter if needed under my eyes, mascara, and I'm out the door. For night I'll usually wear a bit more. I've worn Makeup Forever HD foundation for years and I love its flawless finish, and how it makes your face look in pictures. I'll also take my eye makeup up a notch and make it a bit more dramatic.
If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I'm in Las Vegas for the week (I caved in and came here to be with Adam). I packed only my makeup must haves (plus a few extras because it is Vegas after all!), all of which fit snugly into my Bobbi Brown Makeup Organizer. Here's what came along for the trip:
1) Nars blush in Torrid
2) Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #155
5) MAC Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze
6) Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat in 2.5
7) Nars The Multiple in South Beach
1) Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara
2) MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
3) Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
4) Estee Lauder Sumptous Waterproof Mascara
5) Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duality in Matte/Lace
6) Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Brow Powder in Taupe
7) Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Black
So ladies....what are your makeup essentials that you can't live without while on vacation? Are any of these above products your faves as well?