When I'm craving salt this is the perfect guilt free substitution for any bag of potato chips! Its quick, easy, and oh so good!!
3-4 Organic kale leaves, rinsed and patted dry.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Rip the stems by hand into around 2" pieces. Avoid using the stalk.
- Evenly spread out on a baking sheet and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt & garlic powder, and toss with your hands to evenly distribute seasonings.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until crisp.
Thank you guys for taking the time to read my blog :)